- Bonsai humidity trays
- Choice of sizes
- Made from high density, dimensionally stable super silky finished hard, grey plastic.
- These trays are the very best available!
- Top quality Japanese made under tray for bonsai trees
- Jet black silk finish very heavy durable plastic
- Perfectly flat and stable with integral small feet
- The best quality under trays available anywhere
- Available in four rectangular sizes.
- Made from high density, dimensionally stable super silky finished hard, grey plastic
- Helps prevent water finding it's way onto your furniture and paint work and if filled with aggregate will assist in raising humidity around your bonsai
- Great for use with bonsai trees and all other house plants
- OVAL 150 x 115mm
- Exclusive to Kaizen Bonsai and manufactured by us in the UK
- 400mm overall diameter. 50mm overall height
- Textured neoprene rubber top as standard
- 6" diameter steel bearing with 70x hardened steel balls
- Maximum recommended load 225Kg
- Simple locking screw to prevent unwanted rotation
£25.95Constructed of CNC cut 20mm moisture resistant MDF that's been sealed, this stout little turntable has a simple locking mechanism and a superb quality USA made all steel 36 ball flat bearing. Learn More
- 10 external pockets and 7 internal tool holders and a large mesh back pocket for cameras, water bottles etc'.
- The construction is very rigid and features 4 large feet to prevent getting wet if set down on the ground
- Internal dimensions 15" long, 8" wide and 7" deep
- Perfect for the average bonsai tool kit
- Tough stylish and practical. A high quality hard tool case large enough to hold just about everything you will need
- High quality aluminum construction with rigid edging and chrome steel reinforced corners
- Removable interior tool tray clips into the lid has 17 pockets and storage behind
- The bottom part is padded with high density foam and has 5 adjustable/removable compartments
- External dimensions 460x330x150mm Internal dimensions of bottom compartment 440x315x95mm
A superb quality padded textured vinyl zip around tool case with elasticated internal retainers.Learn More
There are a lot of cheap nasty zip up tool cases around the bonsai trade. We have never offered them because the quality is so poor. However this type of tool case is such a useful item we took the time to search out a nice one. The case has a superb quality soft touch feel and the two rigid leaves are retained by a quality zipper. Inside you will find 36 quality elasticated retainers of varying sizes to accommodate your tools. This case will not hold a large bonsai tool collection however if your kit is modest or you just need to travel with a few tools this is the case for you. Also a nice item to keep those expensive Masakuni Bonsai Tools from crashing around in your general tool box.
Manufactured by one of the U.Ks leading industrial tool producers.
- All steel construction from 1960s machinists chairs
- British made industrial heritage re-purposed
- Heavy plywood and rubber top
- Black powder coated finish frame
- 29.5" to 36" adjustable working height
- Only two available
- 31 pocket gate-mouth tool bag with 31 internal & external pockets
- Rigid impact resistant plastic bottom tray
- Hard wearing shower proof ballistic nylon with heavy duty zip closure
- Approximate overall size 620mm long, 300mm wide and 310mm tall when open
- Very heavy duty ballistic nylon 3 tone construction, soft padded zip close laptop pouch
- Front opens to reveal 17 heavy duty gusseted pockets
- External cell phone pocket, drink holder & name tag pouch
- Heavy webbing carry handles and padded nylon shoulder strap
- Very high quality heavy duty zippers, buckles & stitching throughout
- Waterproof wipe clean black textured neoprene rubber bottom section
- Overall size when closed 440mm wide, 340mm high, 160mm deep when empty