Delayed Deliveries and Returns
It is in our interest to deliver your goods promptly, however in order to achieve this a third party is involved and they may not always be as helpful as we would like.
Your order will be despatched as quickly as possible after receipt (most ship the same day). During very busy periods (typically spring time) some delays may occur. Where there are stock shortages or other issues we will inform you of any delays by email. Once a parcel leaves our premises they are beyond our control and delays can happen from time to time. If you have issues with a delivery please contact us directly.
In our experience 99.9% of all parcels delayed do eventually arrive so please be patient!
Parcels are despatched either by Royal Mail or a courier service. For more information click here
Small parcels shipped by Royal Mail are not trackable and their transit time is variable. For online orders you will receive an email from us letting you know we have sent your parcel. We have no way of knowing where your parcel is on it's journey and should delays occur there is nothing we can do in the short term. Most U.K parcels arrive within 14 days of despatch. International orders can take longer. It's not normal but is certainly not unknown for international parcels, particularly outside the E.U to take several weeks to arrive.
A parcel is deemed to have been lost once eight weeks from the time of despatch has passed, at that point we will make a full refund. If the delay is due to local customs service we cannot be held responsible either for charges levied or for items returned to us.
Where a trackable courier service is employed to deliver your parcel delays can be seen if you follow the tracking information we send you.
Should a parcel be delayed or mislaid we can instigate an official search once you let us know. If this proves unsuccessful our couriers will inform us the parcel is officially lost, this allows us to raise a claim and at that point we can issue a refund. This process can take a few days and so we ask you to be patient.
It is your responsibility to ensure you are allowed to receive the goods you have ordered. Goods seized or returned by customs will not be refunded neither will the cost of shipping or any charges we receive for returns.
This policy is produced in accordance with and will always defer to the rights and remedies contained in our published terms and conditions, and in the event of any conflict between our terms and conditions and this policy, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
Where an item is supplied correctly by ourselves the following shall apply.
Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them to us for a credit or to exchange then the following conditions will apply:
- Items returned for refund must be unused.
- Goods must be returned within 7 working days of receipt of the goods.
- We must be contacted before any return is made to obtain the necessary returns reference.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging and a saleable unused condition to obtain a full refund. We reserve the right to charge for repackaging where applicable.
- All carriage charges for unwanted returns supplied correctly will be at your expense.
- Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by your carrier.
- We cannot accept the return of any item that has been manufactured to your specification, or any audio or video recordings, books or computer software that has been unsealed. Or any other exclusion detailed in our Terms and Conditions.
- Your return should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number, and order reference number for online orders. To help us, to help you, we would appreciate you enclosing details of why you wish to return the product.
If we have made a mistake and supplied goods incorrectly we will either have them collected from you or ask that you return them promptly in the original packaging. We will cover any costs incurred for you.
DO NOT RETURN ANY GOODS UNLESS YOU HAVE CONTACTED US FIRST.
OUR PO BOX ADDRESS WILL NOT ACCEPT PARCELS. YOUR RETURNS MAY BE DISPOSED OF.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.