Bonsai Bark Protection Tape
- This black rubber-like tape will cling to itself easily and permanently
- Used to bind around Bonsai branches prior to bending
- Prevents pressure marks from wire
- 19mm wide and 10 meters long
- Stretches upon application up to double it's length
This black rubber-like tape has no adhesive but will cling to itself easily and permanently. Used to bind around Bonsai branches prior to bending, it affords a measure of support and cushions the pressure of wire against the trees bark thus helping to prevent pressure marking. Very useful if you have to wire a smooth barked variety.
19mm wide and 10 meters long. When applying remove backing layer and stretch the tape tightly as you apply. Stretches up to double it's length upon application SO A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!
To remove simply slide a slim pointed very sharp knife under the tape, sharp side out, to cut the tape away. Leaves no residue or colour