Moler Clay - Fine Grain - Bonsai Aquaculture Succulent Growing Media
- Moler Clay Fine Grain Bonsai Soil Growing Media
- Biosorb - Ultrazorb - Danish pink are all aliases of this wonderful product
- 1-3mm mesh graded to produce an approximate particle size close to this range
- Guaranteed safe for horticulture & aquaculture
- Information on how Kaizen Bonsai soil products are described, graded & packaged
Moler Clay Fine Grain (Biozorb/Terramol/Danish Pink) Bonsai Soil Growing Media
Biosorb - Ultrazorb - Danish pink are all aliases of this wonderful clay product. Especially created for growing plants and guaranteed safe unlike similar looking cat litters. This calcined hard clay product holds a staggering amount of moisture whilst still allowing good air circulation within the pot.
MOLER can be sieved out of old soil and re-used time and again. Used in place of grit it promotes drainage, retains moisture, is warm, light weight and frost proof. No sieving required so no waste.
A fantastic addition to your soil mix, really allows bonsai soil to breath.
Moler should be mixed with other products to produce a viable growing media for bonsai.
Fine Grade 1-3mm mesh graded to produce an approximate particle size close to this range.
The colour of this material will vary depending upon the moisture content. Pictures are for illustration and represent what the product typically looks like.
To find out more about bonsai soils and their use see: Choosing Soil for Bonsai Trees
Information on how Kaizen Bonsai soil products are described, graded & packaged