Green Dream™ Ericaceous - Premium Bonsai Fertiliser
- Green Dream™ Ericaceous - Premium Bonsai Fertiliser
- One pack complete nutrition for lime hating plants
- Clean easy to use convenient crumbs
- Use for ALL plants in hard water areas
- Green Dream the UK's most popular bonsai fertiliser for 25 years
- 1Kg, 2.5Kg and 7.5Kg pack options
- BUY 2 DEAL - Buy two 7.5Kg boxes for only £50
- 7.5KG NO LONGER SUPPLIED IN PLASTIC BUCKETS!
GREEN DREAM™ ERICACEOUS - PREMIUM BONSAI FERTILISER
Following our policy of continual gradual improvement, we are pleased to introduce Green Dream™ Ericaceous bonsai fertilizer.
Building upon the benefits of our "Original" product we have formulated this important fertilizer primarily for use with lime hating plants. However it's more important benefit is for use in hard water areas, an increasing problem. Hard water quickly changes the PH value of soil in a pot due to its high alkalinity. This translates into increased stress levels for many plants cultivated as bonsai. The acidity of soil has a pronounced effect on how a plant absorbs its nutrients. It also effects how beneficial bacteria and enzymes within the rhizosphere perform. Green Dream™ Ericaceous offers the benefit of combating excessive calcification of your soil mix whilst providing your bonsai with a full spectrum of nutrients.
We HIGHLY recommend the use of Green Dream Ericaceous with Japanese species used for bonsai. These are used to a much more acidic growing environment. these species include all Japanese maples, junipers, white and black pines and satsuki azaleas.
- Use in hard water areas.
- The only fertilizer to use for lime hating species.
- Perfect for Japanese species used for bonsai.
- Less than half the price of imported fertilisers.
- Fully balanced nutrient profile with all major trace elements.
- Controlled season long release, eliminates fertiliser burn completely.
- No ugly, smelly 'cakes' festering on top of your bonsai pots.
- No plastic baskets needed.
- Will not attract pests.
- No need for other fertilisers or nutrient solutions.
- Contains seaweed extracts & trace elements.
- Will not kill moss covering the soil surface.
- Feeds all bonsai trees and potted plants.
Sprinkle just a little Green Dream thinly on the soil surface and brush gently until it disappears. After a couple of days, the Green Dream will have dispersed into the soil and be available for your plant, unlike pelleted fertilisers that lay on TOP of the soil, Green Dream gets right in amongst the roots ( and out of the reach of birds and other pests).
Re-sealable packages. Will keep indefinitely if you keep it dry.
After Green Dream application
" I have used Green Dream exclusively for over fifteen years with spectacular results. I can thoroughly recommend it as the mainstay fertiliser for all bonsai growers." Colin Lewis Internationally renowned bonsai artist and author.
" Following a serious 'fertilizer accident' with chemicals recently Green Dream is the only fertilizer I will now allow on our nursery. It gives our trees all the nutrition they need in a safe and convenient format. " Graham Potter
- Only natural Ingredients.
- High Content of organic seaweed.
- No risk of scorching.
- Improves Humus content and soil structure.
- Trace elements release up to 2 years.
- Sterilized, easy to handle granules.
- Supports microbial activity in soil.
- Enriched with magnesium and iron.
- Contains organic matter from blood meal, feather meal, cocoa shells.
- Slow release compound fertiliser with an analysis of N.6% - P.4% - K.6%. With added trace elements. Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Copper, Boron, Molybdenum.
Pack sizes available...
7.5Kg £28.50 Box with Re-sealable internal bag.
Kept dry in its original packaging Green Dream will last indefinitely so stock up now for summer!
|Pelleted Fertiliser||Festering Chicken Manure||Ugly Fertiliser Baskets||Green Dream|