Indoor Bonsai Trees
At Kaizen Bonsai we know from experience you get what you pay for. We take great care in the selection of our indoor bonsai trees and actually pay more for our trees than other bonsai traders. This gives us the pick of the crop and ensures you get the very best quality bonsai trees available from us! We obtain our trees in small batches of similar size and shape specimens so the tree you see pictured will be very close to the one you receive though all plants do vary to some degree.
Keeping indoor bonsai is a great way to start in this fascinating hobby without the expense usually associated with Outdoor Bonsai Trees. Indoor Bonsai Tree varieties are not generally frost hardy but most will do very well outside in the summer months. For more information on the care of bonsai trees see Bonsai Basics probably the best book on the subject of care and development of bonsai trees.
All of our bonsai are clean, healthy, well pruned and regularly fertilised and will arrive at their destination in good condition. We take care to groom the trees before they leave us, this includes scrubbing and polishing the pot, washing the trees trunk and top pruning where required. Our packaging system utilises almost entirely re-used recyclable packaging that ensures your purchase arrives safely. We use a next working day courier and GUARANTEE that your tree will arrive safely.
"My experience of Kaizen Bonsai? Tree ordered at noon, delivered the following morning at 9 in perfect condition. Excellent products at competitive prices combined with outstanding service to customers. Congratulations, Graham and Catherine, you are the gold standard among bonsai traders. So, I'll be back. Well done!" J.H - U.K
THESE PAGES CHANGE CONSTANTLY, PLEASE STOP BY REGULARLY
- Cultural information in the listing is based on our experience growing the species here in the UK.
- A basic care sheet is included with each Indoor Bonsai.
- Trees are shipped in seasonal condition and may look different from the images displayed on the listing.
- We guarantee to deliver your tree safely and in good condition.
- Please note that due to customs restrictions Bonsai Trees CANNOT be sent to the UNITED STATES or non-European Union Countries.
- If you are unsure about receiving trees please ask before ordering email@example.com
- Concerned about receiving trees by post? Find out more