Knives & Saws for Bonsai
- Morakniv® Eldris Pocket sized fixed blade knife
- Handle features a superb quality soft polypropylene grip
- Blade forged from hardened stainless steel
- Includes a hard plastic neck sheath
- Supplied in a very nice presentation carton
- COLOUR MAY VARY FROM THAT SHOWN (currently maroon red)
- Not for sale to anyone under 18 years of age.
- We may ask for proof of identification prior to despatch.
- Bonsai re-potting sickle
- Use to release trees from bonsai pots with in-turned rim
- 260mm overall length. Carbon steel 85mm blade
- Kikuwa brand, made in Japan
- Soft rubber comfort grip
- Hard plastic sheath/belt holster
- Overall length 425mm
- Blade length 270mm
- Top quality knife hand made in Sweden
- Fantastic tool for releasing Bonsai from pots
- An exceptional wood carving knife
- Blade is made of high carbon steel hardened to HRC 59-60
- 195mm overall length.
- Ultra high carbon laminated steel blade
- Razor sharp with a needle point
- 190mm Overall length
- 82mm blade length
- Solid oiled beechwood handle
- Full length tang
- Hand made in Sweden by Morakniv
- Supplied with a hard plastic belt holster
- The best quality knife you will buy for less that £100!