Power Carving Bits - Small Shaft - 3mm & 1/8" For Dremel Style Machines
The tools listed in this category will fit power tools that accept small shafts in the 3mm to 1/8" (3.2mm) inch range.
These tools WILL NOT fit large power tools like the Makita GD0600 (without appropriate sized collet). To view our range of cutters suitable for large power tools see.
For detailed information on selecting and using power carving tools see Graham's Guide to Selecting and Using Carving Tools
- Carving tool for fine graining and finishing work
- Razor sharp solid carbide fine toothed head
- Smoot clean cutting action at speeds above 10k RPM
- Fits small carving machines like Dremel etc'
- 3mm hardened steel shaft, 10.5mm diameter head
- Turn your hobby tool into a wood eating monster!
- Effortless power carving of all wood types, seasoned or green
- Super smooth chip cutting action allows your work to take shape before your eyes
- Fine grain carbide teeth cut like a hot knife through butter
- Super smooth controllable cutting action allows safe working
- CNC machined from UK produced tempered stainless steel in one piece
- Cutting teeth can easily be rotated to present a new sharp edge
- One size fits OEM Dremel machines. One size fits 99% of all generic hobby tools
- Needs 10,000 RPM minimum speed. Max' speed 30,000 RPM
- Terriers are supplied pre assembled ready for use
- Solid carbide carving burrs suitable for sculpting shaping and cleaning
- Cuts most material from soft green wood to the hardest timber and even soft metals
- Smooth controllable cutting action without grabbing
- Leaves a beautiful clean surface with almost no need for additional finishing
- Range of head sizes cut widths and shaft diameters
- 3 Piece solid tungsten carbide burrs with double cut flute design
- Includes 3 different patterns exactly as pictured
- High quality carbide direct from the manufacturer
- Versatile tools for detail shaping and texturing work
- Fits all Dremel style hobby rotary power tools.
- Bonsai & Wood Carving Tools Hardened Steel Brushes
- 3.2mm (1/8") shafts
- Superior quality hardened steel brushes
- Available in 2 styles, cup brush or flat wheel
- multi buy discount option
- The best tool for carving detail into any wood
- High grade solid silicone carbide
- One of the most useful all round carving tools
- 50mm overall length 3.0mm diameter shaft
- Suitable for rotary hobby tools and Dremel