Foredom Bench Top Speed Control For TX-TXH-LX-LXH Motors
- Foredom's bench top speed control for accurate motor speed control
- Simply plug your Foredom TX-TXH-LX-LXH motor into one end and the other end into the mains
- Allows precise speed setting
- Essential when using Foredom's Power Chisel
- Not suitable for series SR motors
- 220V with UK 3 pin plug.
Table top speed control is constructed of heavy duty plastic with durable solid state electronics. It has a dial control for precise speed settings, as well as good repeatability of previous settings. C.EMX-1 has special electronics that converts AC current from an electrical outlet to DC current- the type required by the motor. It also has a special plug that fits the motor's shielded plug.
For use with 220 Volt M.TX, M.TXB, M.TXH, M.LX, M.LXB, M.LXH and M.LXBH motors.
5" long, 5-7/8" wide, 2-3/4" high, It is interchangeable with Foredom's C.TXR-1 and C.SXR-1 controls.
U.K 3 Pin plug.