Bonsai Rotating Turntable - Large Size - 16"
- Exclusive to Kaizen Bonsai and manufactured by us in the UK
- 400mm overall diameter. 50mm overall height
- Textured neoprene rubber top as standard
- 6" diameter steel bearing with 70x hardened steel balls
- Maximum recommended load 225Kg
- Simple locking screw to prevent unwanted rotation
Exclusive to Kaizen Bonsai and manufactured by us in the UK. This large workshop turntable is a superb quality piece of kit. At 40cm diameter (15 3/4") and only 2" (50mm) tall it won't take up a lot of space and is easily moved around the workshop. However it's compact proportions belie it's rugged strength and usefulness. Constructed from moisture resistant MDF our bonsai turntable has a large 6" diameter steel bearing with 70x hardened steel balls capable of supporting over 225Kg which can then be rotated with just one finger. We stood our very own MD Graham Potter on it and spun him around for a while (and that's no light weight). Eventually he got dizzy and fell over but at least we proved our point, the turntable could handle the weight!
A perfect gift for the bonsai nut in your life.
400mm overall diameter. 50mm overall height.
Textured neoprene rubber top as standard.
Maximum recommended load 225Kg Maximum load when evenly balanced.
Simple locking screw to prevent unwanted rotation.
Shower proof. Not for extended external use.
Made in England by Kaizen Bonsai Ltd.